An irrelevent look at life, ah yep, as well as slagging off the establishment.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hello, is anyone out there???

Evening!

Well, at long last I've decided to start posting my thoughts on everything. Politics, Football, the Weather, Music, my friends and by the same token my enemies, my battle with my weight and just about anything else which comes under the radar, which will be everything. I like to think that I live in a free country, so everything and everyone will be under scrutiny. I'll be setting up my profile in due course, so you'll see where I'm coming from.

Fucking hell, I haven't been doing this for less than five minutes and my elbows are fucking killing me already, god help me (oh shit, I don't believe in god!!!) Saying that I don't think anything or anyone is going to be able to save Mr Blair. Oh well, after his interview on Parky the other week, saying that he felt that it was god (notice small g) who told him to go to war with Fuhrer Bush. You're sure about that, Tone, not Halliburton wagging a nice big cheque for your party, with you licking your lips like a pathetic, fucking poodle (sorry to all poodle owners...no actually let's replace the word poodle with the word Mussolini.) Yep, licking your lips like Hitler's chum Mussolini. Hopefully like Benito, Mr Blair will be bought to justice whether it is by his god's own reasoning or someone has the cojones to take the murderous bastard to the War Crimes Tribunal. Come On Kofi, show the UN's still got some balls to take on the corrupt dictators on. You know that you want to.

Meanwhile some happier news from the world of Football, as the Champions of Europe (x5) Liverpool begin scoring some goals against Newcastle, winning 3.1, and Chelsea (who will be known as the Rent Boys, lost 1.0 to their 'friendly' rivals Fulham. The game being marred by trouble on an off the pitch. Not too good then

Oh well some things never change, I've got work tomorrow at 8.30am. I will probably speak in more detail about my life in general in future blogs, hopefully as soon as tomorrow, so I'll see you then.

Rob :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home